Frontend Developer Angular (Remote)
Address: 36 King Street East
Job Group: Development
PMS is looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer with extensive Angular development experience to deliver consistent, testable and scalable solutions to our customers. You will design, build and test with our business clients and our quality assurance team in an agile environment. Understanding of the core business processes of the business unit and its requirements, as well as the architecture patterns and technology strategy (e.g., Transformation, API Management, DevOps). Implement and write detailed software implementations/code while ensuring that the code/configuration adheres to the security, logging, error handling, performance standards and non-functional requirements. Writes, configures, and integrates code to develop software aligned with architectural patterns and technology strategy. Knowledge of the implications of various design components (such as technology strategy, architecture, and programming language) on an overall program, system, or eco-system. Assesses the compatibility of new technologies with the program/system/ecosystem and their impact upstream and downstream on the process, data, and risks (e.g., security). Develops software that is free from defects. Achieves functional alignment between systems and architecture, and encourages the creation of common assets. Contributes to getting production issues resolved. Offers suggestions on how PMS processes and systems can be improved.
• Assist UI/UX designers in making sure their designs are technically feasible
• Create new responsive features for the end-user
• Mentor junior developers and provide material feedback
• Establishing and maintaining standards for coding and development for their teams
• Building integrated solutions with developers
• Performance-optimized frontend applications
• Writing reusable code and libraries for future use and keeping current with emerging technologies
• Building quality prototypes and mock-ups for testing
• Contributes to the definition of standards and the development of development frameworks.
• Manages projects according to business needs.
• Assesses and analyses strategic issues independently.
• Establishes and maintains effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
• Monitors performance and resolves problems.
• Evaluates other members’ work as required.
• Participates in operational planning and implementation.
• Develops detailed design specifications and code based on business requirements.
• Communicates with crucial business & technology stakeholders to define, analyze, and deliver requirements that reflect the needs of the business and end customers.
• Assess the costs and benefits of different solutions and recommend/determine the most suitable one.
• Develops solutions, writes code, performs unit testing, develops artifacts/documentation, and facilitates final delivery.
• Assists with production issues, including conducting independent root-cause analyses and diagnosis.
• Designs data structures and algorithms aligned with architectural patterns to support target environment and platform attributes.
• Create scalable, supportable solutions, and contribute toward our common goals.
• Makes recommendations to improve operational efficiency by streamlining and integrating technological processes.
• Manages specific project deliverables and outcome elements.
• Identify opportunities for strengthening the development capability, such as sharing expertise for technical development, mentoring employees, and building a community of practice and networks.
• Participates in professional associations, practise communities, and personal learning to remain abreast of industry trends and technical developments.
• Primary focus is on a particular client or group within PMS, but maybe broader, encompassing the entire company.
• Identifies, diagnoses, and solves problems according to given rules with judgment.
• Ability to work independently on various complex tasks, including those arising from unique situations.
• Additional work or responsibilities may be assigned as required.
• A combination of education and experience equivalent to between 3 and 5 years of relevant experience and/or certification in related field of study
• Expertise in Lifecycle and Command Line Interface
• Best practices in security
• Frontend Performance and Bundling Budgeting
• Hybrid applications, Mobile Web, and PWAs – A nice to have
• Clean code
• Experience in various testing methodologies
• Refactoring abilities
• Knowledge of Git
• Experience in Agile projects
• Understanding of Ionic Framework is a plus
At PMS, we are driven by one purpose: to ‘Hold True to the Good’ in business and life. The statement calls on us to create lasting, positive changes for our customers, communities, and employees. We transform businesses and lives by collaborating, innovating, and pushing boundaries.
Please note that PMS does not accept unsolicited resumes from sources other than directly from candidates. Directly or indirectly, PMS may consider unsolicited resumes as PMS property. Unsolicited resumes will not result in a placement fee from PMS. For agencies to submit resumes, they must first have an agency agreement agreement that is valid, written, and fully executed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com